It is the intent of the Caesar Rodney Rotary Foundation to solicit donations directly from individuals, corporations, and through grants from various organizations.
Specific fundraising activities include:
- Educational Fund raising breakfast, luncheons, cocktail parties, dinners
- Direct solicitation to Rotary Club members and other individuals
- Direct solicitation to companies and corporations
- Estate planning designations
- Grant writing
Distributions to other organizations and individuals
The Caesar Rodney Rotary Foundation (CRRF) will not fundraise for any specific organization or entity. However, the primary distribution of funds from the CRRF shall be made to other community based organizations and/or individuals that offer programs meeting our mission statement.
A detailed process of advertising for grant applications, screenings / vetting, interviews, review of references, and /or direct observation of existing programs will be outline methodology for prioritizing and deciding on the distribution of funds from the CRRF.
Some Example organizations that have been previously funded include:
- Easter Seals
- Kids with Confidence (Medical Procedures for Extreme Cosmetic Conditions for children that have financial hardship)
- Urban Promise
- “Can Do” Playground (Playground for Physically Challenged Children)
- College Scholarships (Base on extreme Financial Need)
- A.I. DuPont Hospital for children Palliative Care Program